Photobucket

AzSRT.... Build RAM tough with Viper STUFF!!

Thursday, 2020-Aug-13, 8:19 PM
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Private messages
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Non-SRT... but still kicks ASS!! » Welcome! » Non SRT
Non SRT
ToasterMafiaDate: Friday, 2011-Jan-07, 9:05 PM | Message # 1
Starting from a Dig
Group: Users
Well, I dont have a SRT, but I do rock a box.... Does that count? grog

What is the difference between a wife and a job? After 10 years... a job still sucks...

Mighty_MaxDate: Saturday, 2011-Jan-08, 7:48 PM | Message # 2
Starting from a Dig
I'd say so! cool

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a non-srt as well but posted up before this section was here.

So do you have any pics of your xb? Is it modified?

I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood..
I plan on leaving in the same fashion.

ToasterMafiaDate: Saturday, 2011-Jan-08, 11:22 PM | Message # 3
Starting from a Dig
Well thank you for the welcome! I appreciate it!! tease

I have some pictures somewhere. Once I give it a bath, I need to take more...

As for what is done to it... um... pretty much a whole lot of nothing. tongue

Other than obnoxiously bright HIDs, a decent sound system, and an air box mod, nothing has been done to it. Not to mention that it is an automatic... blech.... has to be the worst part about it - but it is a damn good car. I am hoping to trade it in eventually for something that has come guts.... Even though it did beat my husbands 2002 Ford Exploder. Haha....

What is the difference between a wife and a job? After 10 years... a job still sucks...

Mighty_MaxDate: Sunday, 2011-Jan-09, 9:49 AM | Message # 4
Starting from a Dig
Hahaha well I'd take slow and reliable over fast and leave me on the side of the road nowadays.

But nice kill on the exploder!

TresDate: Sunday, 2011-Jan-09, 11:12 AM | Message # 5
Starting from a Dig
Ya but too bad you don't want a re-match!

All i hear is alot of shit talking! Lol! blahblah

ToasterMafiaDate: Sunday, 2011-Jan-09, 12:30 PM | Message # 6
Starting from a Dig
Oh whatever... You just don't want to have to tuck your tail between your legs again because you got beat... BY A GIRL. Haha!

THEKINGDate: Sunday, 2011-Jan-09, 5:49 PM | Message # 7
Starting from a Dig
I THINK I HAVE THE VIDEO SOME WHERE... OOOOOOHHHH SNAP

ToasterMafiaDate: Sunday, 2011-Jan-09, 6:24 PM | Message # 8
Starting from a Dig
Hahaha!!! FOUND IT!!!

His Exploder vs. Her xB

Matt says that he lost because he was driving and filming at the same time.... Good excuse....

Matt --> badmood

THEKINGDate: Sunday, 2011-Jan-09, 6:58 PM | Message # 9
Starting from a Dig
lmao wow i bet the driver of the box is a hella of a great driver wink

ToasterMafiaDate: Sunday, 2011-Jan-09, 8:54 PM | Message # 10
Starting from a Dig
Yes you are.... Even though you are a slow shifter... But I guess that doesn't matter considering that it is an automatic..

Next time you guys decide to race my car - let ME record so that the people driving can focus on the road and not the camera. LOL! pilot

Mighty_MaxDate: Monday, 2011-Jan-10, 11:32 AM | Message # 11
Starting from a Dig
Quote (ToasterMafia)
Next time you guys decide to race my car - let ME record so that the people driving can focus on the road and not the camera. LOL!

LOL nice.
Go gettum girl!

ToasterMafiaDate: Monday, 2011-Jan-10, 2:07 PM | Message # 12
Starting from a Dig
Haha! Thanks... I thought it was cool that my rinky dink car beat his truck until I discovered that he recorded.

Then it quickly turned into one of those "what the fuck were you thinking" conversations. I still was proud of my car for the 0:29 seconds that she was a racecar. dwarf

THE_PUNISHERDate: Friday, 2011-Jan-14, 8:29 PM | Message # 13
Starting from a Dig
Group: Moderators
now thats funny a box beat a explorder lol cool

ClaudeOvetsDate: Monday, 2016-Nov-14, 6:43 AM | Message # 14
Technology of Mobile Phones. If it might be extracted, the merchant needs to accomplish their part by researching interested affiliate websites to make sure that they undoubtedly are a good fit to the particular website. The magic tricks the two of these men were best noted for performing were hiding special mechanisms into their stages to manipulate audiences' opinions. initiated. The latter is additionally one from the main logic behind why oils are utilized through the execution of massage. In addition to massage using a licensed physiotherapist you never know which muscles to govern, taping with the feet will also be used together with the recommendation of corrective footwear and posture. The same is true for ones education; your potential employer choose to know your most current scholastic achievement. here also, to check their skill and experience.
or dj's, and a various podcasts began showing up. Planet Waves and Dampit utilize holes inside the outside membrane to discharge water vapor. * the mean 0 °C to 100 °C calorie,.
https://www.art.com/me/mogsexadviceeducatio/#Advice+Education+Programs
https://www.art.com/me/tecelectronicrepairi/
https://www.art.com/me/kangchickendinnersys/
https://www.art.com/me/pretcrazylittlebetsb/
https://www.art.com/me/liemilagroparaelacne/

Do not input it otherwise too close to the other or else the magnet may sag on the sensor which often can damage any from the component part. Next, look in your lifestyle. The worst scenario possible is once you reveal your bank card details to pay to the software, get the card overcharged in exchange for your download link that actually doesn’t work, and may’t get refund it doesn't matter how hard you attempt. Shihonage- this may be the four-direction throw, wherein the hand is folded back beyond the shoulders and afterwards locking the joints inside shoulder. Since you’re a novice, you ought to get an amp you can use during practice sessions. What shape will be the bedroom. com/) levels can bring about atherosclerosis and coronary heart (CAD). A primary aim then ended up being help injured soldiers to regain their strength at the same time as to stabilize some in the body’s key muscles. This will make you are feeling a lot better in and out of. and enticing words need to be equivalent for the.

Other links:
http://esvk.email/news4sport/showthread.php?tid=310277

The Beta Switch: Stubborn Fat Loss For Women
Keep Reading

[url=https://www.art.com/me/buddmakingmoneythats/]Making Money. Thats All We Do[/url]
[url=https://www.art.com/me/tauthe33secretstodat/]click here.[/url]

qapedLitDate: Saturday, 2017-Jan-07, 6:00 PM | Message # 15
Starting from a Dig
Наклейка на фартук. Цена 506 р.

Рисунок : Классика Назначение : Для...

READ MORE:

Fashion Constellation Pattern Case For iphone 5S Case For iphone 5 5S 6 6S Plus Beautiful Stars Sky Phone Cases Cover Coque HOT! ( 2.59 $)
7A Brazilian Virgin Hair Body Wave 3bundles with1pcs Lace Closure Mink Brazilian Hair 100% Human Hair Brizilian Ali moda hair ( 105.00 $)
EasyN H3 - 186V CMOS 1.0MP IR Night Vision Wireless IP Camera 3.6mm Lens Cam, Support iPhone and Android Phone Connecting (White) ( 89.92 $)
2016 Hot Selling Auto Pops A Dent Ding Repair Removal Tool ABS Glue Gun DIY Paint Car Care Tools Set Kit For Vehicle Automobile ( 7.85 $)
Fashion crocodile bags women leather handbag famous brand designer luxury lady handbags purse shoulder bag bolsas feminina ( 22.78 $)
Android 4.2 Mpie 809T 3G Smartphone with 5.0 inch HD OGS Screen MTK6592M Octa Core 1.36GHz 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Gesture Sensing GPS OTG 13.0MP Camera ( 67.13 $)
[url=http://projectgold.ru/sserpxeila1/Needlework_DIY_5D_Round_AB_Diamond_painting,Diamonmr.html]Needlework DIY 5D Round AB Diamond painting,Diamond embroidery,3D Diamond cross stitch Pattern Rhinestone mosaic Virgin Jesus ( 4.47 $)[/url]
8a full frontal lace closure 13x4 with bundles straight peruvian virgin hair with closure cheap ear to ear lace frontal closure ( 32.00 $)
Old Venice - Oval Gold Foil Drop Earrings ( 198.00 $)
2016 new veithdia brand designer polarized men women sunglasses vintage fashion driver sun glasses gafas oculos de sol masculino ( 36.66 $)
WLXY WL - 9311 High Grade Graver Repair Accessory DIY Carving Tool $2.80
Noli Leather and Metal Necklace ( 52.50 $)
Khaki Stripe Wooden Fiber Fringed Long Scarf ( 33.60 $)
2016 Men Travel Bags Black Blue Men Tote Shoulder Travel Bag Portable Men Handbags Big Weekend Bag Women Waterproof Duffle Bag ( 67.75 $)
Round Plastic Rotary Plate Turnplate Clay Pottery Sculpture Tool 12cm 18cm herramientas de arcilla Practical ( 4.89 $)
Ревекка

http://tinyurl.com/hxj852x

Forum » Non-SRT... but still kicks ASS!! » Welcome! » Non SRT
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright SCS, LLC © 2020